Night of Living Hope Gala 2021
As an organization, the health and safety of our community continues to remain the upmost importance to us. While the pandemic is not over, we are relieved that our world is beginning to reopen thanks to various protective measures that have been put in place. We are thrilled to share our intentions to host our annual Night of Living Hope Gala in person on Saturday, October 2nd at ‘The Highlands’ Dallas hotel. A Night of Living Hope is a time to celebrate the organization’s accomplishments, highlight the hard work of our volunteers, while raising support through donations made.
We understand that every individual may choose to celebrate alongside of us in a different format in which they feel most comfortable with this year; therefore, we will be offering both an in person gathering and a virtual option. In addition, we have provided below our current precautionary measures we are taking at our in-person event to accommodate our attendees. Please continue to reference this page for the latest updates on changes to our precautionary measures, as they may change based on guidance from CDC and recommendation of our state.
In person event details: ticket(s) will include a three-course meal, live entertainment, silent auction items including Southwest Airline tickets, overnight accommodations at The Highland Dallas, dinner for 2 at the ‘Knife’, Vera Bradley products, sports memorabilia, local amusement park tickets, and so much more.
Virtual event details: ticket(s) will include a visa gift card (covering dinner portion of the ticket), gala package with various materials that will be sent out prior to the event to the address provided, live entertainment virtually, online silent auction in which you can bid on items being auctioned at the live event.
- Location: The Highlands Dallas, 5300 E. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas TX 75206 or virtually
- Time: Doors open at 6:30pm, event starts at 7pm Central
- June – September 18th: $85 per ticket OR table (includes 10 seats) $775
- September 18th up to event: $110 per ticket OR table (includes 10 seats) $1,000
Join us for a fun evening while knowing you are helping to support a great cause!
To register: click here
Our current precautionary measures that will be put in place at the live event:
- Masks will be optional in the ballroom but will be required while walking in the hotel/lobby area.
- Tables will be 6 feet apart.
- Seating will be assigned based on personal preferences received during registration.
- Where possible there will be 1 chair on each side between each separate party.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the room.