Raising Hope Campaign
Our world has continued to change due to the impact of COVID-19. However, one area that continues to remain consistent is the needs of those facing medical needs.
TGAS has over 30 outreach events scheduled in area hospitals throughout the next few months along with our medical clinics. In order to continue to provide the home cooked meal that brings comfort to families after a long day at the hospital, to the toys and crafts during our Christmas in July events or the medical care that saves lives we need your help!
We’re kicking off our Annual Fund Campaign. Over the course of the next 3 weeks, we set a goal to raise $6,000 to support the following events:
· Providing (15) separate meals at RMH homes across the country
· Hosting (18) craft/ toy drive outreach events at Children’s Hospitals
· Providing medical care to children in the Philippines & Haiti
Did you know:
· $400 covers the cost to fund a dinner & activity for 80-115 people
· $250 covers the cost for 50 toys and/or stuffed animals
· $150 covers the cost to make 40 hot meals for families
· $75 covers the cost for one of our activity nights
· $35 covers the cost to provide 12 children with a free health consultation, medications and immunizations
We are projected to impact over 2,500 kids and their families over the next few months and your support helps us to bring the hope, encouragement to keep them fighting while providing the medical care that saves lives!
To help support us in our cause there are 2 simple ways to give:
· Text to Give: text “RAISINGHOPEFUND” TO 44321
· Online: Click Here to Donate
Together we can make a Difference!
As an organization, we appreciate your continued support!