Raising Hope Fund Campaign Kicks Off
Over the last few months, our world has continued to change due to the impact of COVID-19. However, one area that continues to remain consistent is the needs of those facing medical needs.
TGAS has over 30 outreach events scheduled for the next 3 months. While these outreach events may not look the same as they have been in the past, we are committed to continue to provide the support to these families that are walking through one of life’s toughest battles.
In order to continuing to provide the home cooked meal that brings comfort to families after a long day at the hospital, to the toys and crafts during our Christmas in July events or the medical care that saves lives we need your help!
We’re kicking off our Annual Fund Campaign. Now through July 18th, we set a goal to raise $5,000 to support the following events:
- Providing (14) separate meals at RMH homes across the country
- Hosting (16) craft/ toy drive outreach events at Children’s Hospitals
- Providing medical care to children in the Philippines
Did you know:
- $300 covers the cost to fund a dinner & activity for 80-115 people
- $150 covers the cost to make 50 hot meals for families
- $75 covers the cost for one of our activity nights
- $25 covers the cost to provide 12 children with a free health consultation, medications and immunizations
We are projected to impact over 2,000 kids and their families over the next few months and your support helps us to bring the hope, encouragement to keep them fighting while providing the medical care that saves lives!
To help support us in our cause there are 3 simple ways to give:
- Text to Give: text the amount you want to give to (214) 444-7246
- Online: visit our website at togiveasmile.org/get-involved/donate
- Mail: Send cash or check to PO Box 810853, Dallas, TX 75381 (checks should be made out to ‘To Give A Smile’)
Together we can make a Difference!
As an organization, we appreciate your continued support!